Bookmakers that accept Paysafe
Paysafe is a merchant service provider that develops many top-notch quite of payment solution including software, credit and debit card, merchant accounts, and payment gateways. As its popularity and reliability, Paysafe is chosen by many gamblers arounf the world. Especially, when it comes to Asian bookie which allows gamblers to use this method to deposit and withdraw money fast and accurately.
As Paysafe is bought back by Skrill before first, even later when they rebanded to a independent company, they still offers digital wallet services through its subsidiaries Skrill (full review) and Neteller (full review). This means any gamblers can use Skrill and Neteller as the alternative payments via a near-field communication (NFC) card reader
As a prepaid card, Paysafecard can be bought online or at over 500,000 sales outlets in 40 countries, which means that you can use it even if you don’t own a bank account or credit card.
Bookieexpert today provides you with a list of trusted online sportsbook that accept Paysafecard. In this guide, you will also find instructions on how to make Paysafecard deposits at online casinos, so stay with us and learn everything there is to know about the payment method that has become quite popular among casino players around the world.
Here is the list:
How Paysafe work?
Functioning is pretty much like other leading e-money, like Bank transfer, Paysafe is available at all Asian sportsbook and casinos. You can process all transaction liek withdrawing, depositing or transfering. Many gambler prefer to use this e-wallet because of its instant payment policy and low cost of transfer, allowing for very quick deposits and withdrawals.
The most important thing, signing up for a Paysafe is free of charge, even there is a new update in 2019. To open an account, players need to visit the operator official website and sign up. Then, they will need to fund it via their preferred payment method such as credit cards, bank transfers, bank deposits, etc.
The most important to take note, i think you should also know is while making deposits is an easy feat to do, withdrawing payouts is not accessible using this method. But they do allow you to use other alternatives to withdraw your winnings. . That’s the only limit and fact that we want you to know. so you can make a decision to use it or not!
Let’s have a look at what you can do with Paysafecard.
The Paysafe Digital Wallet offers you safe, convenient and swift online payments anytime and anywhere. You can:
There are 2 ways of payment, regardless of how you integrate with the Paysafe Android SDK, they are Google Pay and
Regardless of how you integrate with the Paysafe Android SDK, the same Card Payments API is used for processing purchase requests with Paysafe. However, there are differences between the flow for Google Pay and the flow for card payments from an Android mobile app and Mobile Payments (Direct Input in Android App)
- Mobile Payments (Direct Input in Android App) – For card payments from an Android mobile app, the user enters card data on their mobile device. This card data is sent securely to the Paysafe Customer Vault, where it is tokenized, and the payment processing requests are made from the merchant server via a server-side SDK. The user can select from a list of cards they have tokenized within the Customer Vault.
- Google Pay – Google Pay allows customer to use any credit or debit card in their Google account, plus their Android Pay credentials they have provisioned to their phone.
This guide will show you how mobile payment works:
- The user enters card details in the Android mobile app.
- The Android mobile app collects the payment and order data and sends it to the Paysafe Customer Vault API, which returns a single-use token to the mobile device. Single-use tokens are valid for only 15 minutes and are not consumed by verification.
- This single-use token is sent to the server-side SDK, from which a purchase request is sent to Paysafe Card Payments API.
- If desired, the user profile can be saved by indicating this on the mobile app. In this case, the server-side SDK sends the single-use token to the Paysafe Customer Vault API and in return receives a reusable payment token that is stored on the merchant’s server.
This guide will show you how Google Pay Works
- The customer registers one or more credit and/or debit cards with their Google account.
- To allow Google Pay transactions, the customer must configure their Google account on their mobile device.
- Once the customer’s Google account is configured on the device, Google Pay can access the list of cards registered with it – including cards registered with Android Pay – and return them to Paysafe in an encrypted payload.
- Once the user taps the Google Pay button in the merchant’s mobile app, the list of cards is populated.
- The customer must select one of the cards to proceed with the transaction.
- Once the card is selected, the encrypted payload for that card is sent to the Paysafe Customer Vault API.
- The Customer Vault API validates the payload, decrypts it, and returns a single-use payment token.
How to register a Paysafe account:
Opening a Paysafe account is easy and takes no more than a few minutes. You first need to download and fill out a Merchant Information Form, then players need to provide their personal information in the registration form. This includes their names, addresses, and birth dates, as well as valid telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The option for choosing a currency is also available – USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD are among the accepted currencies. The last step is you have to fill out with your address detail and your phone number. After that, there will be an easy CAPCHA challenge question for you. Stick into the box that you agree all the T&Cs of Skrill. Then you get the the final step which is open account.
For Sole user :
- Sole user registration.
- Valid ID copy of owner including signature
- Proof of address of owner – Utility bill, insurance bill, or similar, not mobile phone bills.
- Proof of Bank account(s) – Must be registered in the trader’s name, not older than 3 months, and must clearly display the account name, account number, the name of the bank and the statement date.
- Valid EU VAT number or filled our “Tax Exemption Form” (will be provided by paysafecard).
Paysafe does offer support in person and accept payment from all popular cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.Paysafe put the security at the top of priority. the checkout process includes fraud prevention tools, encryption, tokenization, and a chargeback management system.
For those who are online merchant, Paysafe offers a feature called Secured Checkout which allows to save your, as customer, payment information. So ,with this feature, you can actually track in your transactions easily. For in-store card payments, Paysafe offers POS hardware and software.
Payment processing fees varies depended a case-by-case basis. Generally, merchants with higher transaction volumes receive lower payment processing fees.
Paysafe can work like other e-wallet as they provides several alternative payment methods. You can download this software application that makes users easy to navigate on any devices and also user can make electronic payments anytime and anywhere. Widely – used examples of digital wallets include Venmo and Square Cash.
Unfortunately, As you can not withdraw your winning directly paysafe, Skrill and Neteller will allow you to do that. So no more worry.
There is one feature called Rapid Transfer which allows any customers to pay instantly with fund from their banking account which is known as third-party bank accounts. In terms of security, it won’t be a problem for you as Rapid Transfer is backed by Paysafe’s suite of security features.
Non-Card Online Payments
Paysafe makes it possible to complete online transactions without the use of a credit card through two unique tools:
These is few key factor that you have to bear in mind
- It is a physical voucher
- All you have to do is download he Paysafecard app
- This card accepts 47 different types of currency.
- After you finish the payment, there will be a 16-digit pin shown on your voucher.
- The cost of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on your Paysafecard
Accepting Paysafecard is a great way for your business to cater to customers who don’t want to share their credit card information online. It costs nothing for a business to begin accepting Paysafecard outside of processing fees.
If you choose to pay via Paysafecash, there are few things you to know:
- Paysafe will send a barcode sent to your Paysafecash app
- The app will show them retailers in their area where they can take the barcode in order to pay for their online purchase
- Right after you have completed payment, their product will be shipped to them
This is one the great feature that we absolutely love, this method is known as Paysafe Pay Later. Sound appealing right? This feature allows you to sample products from your online store without initially paying for them. If you choose Pay later option during checkout, they will invoices the customer for the balance. You can try out products, then decide to whether to purchase or return it.
Paysafe Customer Support
If you need assistance with your paysafe account, it is always worth checking their extensive FAQ section first. We found that most account queries can be solved by reading the many help guides on offer. However, if you need to speak with the Paysafe team directly, then you have a couple options at your disposal.
If you have any questions about your account or need help, please visit their help hub.
Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com or call us on one of our international toll-free numbers.
International number: +44 203 308 2520.
Why should Asian gambler use Paysafe
|12bet||100% Up to £35||Review|
- Other than instant withdrawals, Paysafe account holders also enjoy low withdrawal fees.
- Paysafecard offers high security, anonymity, and convenience all within its payment platform. You don’t need to have a credit card or even a bank account to use their services plus it’s basically free.
- They also furnish you with a bank card which you can use as travel money and top up/withdraw your funds. You can also use this card to pay selected retailers and product partners.
- Widely available and convenient – You can find many outlets that sell Paysafecard available all across the UK at numerous supermarkets, petrol stations, major retail outlets, and newsstands. Most online casino and bingo sites accept payments by this service provider too, making it extra convenient if you want to make deposits using cash.
- You won’t get locked out of your account for no reason at all, unlike some e-wallets in the industry.
- Paysafe is recognized and accepted across the world including the Philippines.
- Instant cash deposits – Paysafecard is a pre-paid voucher and there’s no verification needed for your ID. As long as the code and PIN number that you key in are correct, you can immediately gain access to those funds in your casino account