Betting sites with Skrill – Sportsbooks that accept Skrill – Bookieexpert
Skrill is known as one of the primary e-wallets which is widely used in the gambling industry for transferring and storing online gambling winnings Forex trading and social networks. Actually, in its history, the company was initially called Moneybookers, later the gambling community call it as Skrill. Skrill now is available in more than 200 countries and supports 26 currencies and 15 languages.
Thank to its various advantage which is easy to send, accept and store payments to a wide range of countries. Accepting by various Asian leading sportsbook like Dewabet, 12bet credits for Skrill a plus. To compare with other e-wallet, we can say if a business runs is a risky country, or itself already belongs to a risky industry like gambling, adult services, and firearms , they do not have no choice but to go with Skrill as it’s better than Payal in terms of professionalism.
So, if you’re running a business in a country or industry that isn’t supported by PayPal. Skrill starts to look more appealing.
No welcome bonus
What is Skrill and how can gamblers use it at the bookmakers?
Functioning is pretty much like other leading e-money, like Bank transfer, Skrill is available at all Asian sportsbook and casinos. You can process all transaction liek withdrawing, depositing or transfering. Many gambler prefer to use this e-wallet because of its instant payment policy and low cost of transfer, allowing for very quick deposits and withdrawals.
The most important thing, signing up for a Skill is free of charge, even there is a new update in 2019. To open an account, players need to visit the operator official website and sign up. Then, they will need to fund it via their preferred payment method such as credit cards, bank transfers, bank deposits, etc.
Now let’s have a look at what you can do with Skrill
The Skrill Digital Wallet offers you safe, convenient and swift online payments anytime and anywhere. You can:
Send and receive money
Internationally, directly to bank accounts, mobile wallets and other Skrill accounts
- Locally, to friends and family’s bank accounts, mobile wallets or Skrill accounts
- to and from various merchants (purchase goods and services, etc.)
Conveniently access your funds with the Skrill card products
- Skrill prepaid Mastercard (plastic)*
- Skrill virtual card
- Buy and sell Cryptocurrencies.
Using Skrill helps you constantly convert 40 fiat currencies to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ether, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XLM, XRP and 0x.
Our very active customers enjoy various and exclusive benefits such as our VIP and Ambassador program.
How to register a Skrill account at betting site
Opening a Neteller account is easy and takes no more than a few minutes. To register and create their own e-wallet, players need to provide their personal information in the registration form. This includes their names, addresses, and birth dates, as well as valid telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The option for choosing a currency is also available – USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD are among the accepted currencies. The last step is you have to fill out with your address detail and your phone number. After that, there will be an easy CAPCHA challenge question for you. Stick into the box that you agree all the T&Cs of Skrill. Then you get the the final step which is open account.
To open a Skrill account for free, go to their website and follow these steps:
- Enter your email address and create a new password.
- Select Next.
- Fill out your personal details and go to Next.
- Choose your country and the currency for your new Skrill account.
- Fill out your address details.
- Enter your telephone number and complete the captcha challenge question.
- Read the Skrill Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree.
- Select Open Account.
Then you have to go through the verification step. There are some changes for better security for you.
You may also be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity, this may include:
- A color copy of your ID such as identity card, driver’s license or passport
- A picture of you holding your identity document next to your face
- A proof of address document like a utility bill or bank statement issued within the last three months
We have a a tip for you, you always have to remember that if you register your Skrill account via eWalletBooster you will receive the following benefits:
- Fast-track verification
- Free Bronze VIP Upgrade
- Average monthly cashback of 0.55%
- $20 Sign up bonus from us
- €100 exclusive Skrill bonus
Skrill VIP Program
To award the most active users, there is VIP for Skrill user. To become a Skrill VIP you must simply use your Skrill wallet by transacting to merchants or by buying or selling Crypto. The minimum amount to be transacted is of €6.000 (or the equivalent in your chosen currency) for a quarterly period.
The day after you reach the minimum transfer criteria, your account will automatically become a Skrill VIP account. You are then guaranteed the VIP status for the rest of that quarter and the following quarter.
Becoming a VIP Skrill can bring to you a lot of benefits:
- Priority bank uploads and higher limits on your transactions – both online and offline (using your Skrill card).
- Multi-currency account (VIP Silver and above)
- Access to help 24 hours a day. Silver members and above also have a personal account manager.
- As a VIP member, you will enjoy reduced fees for your transactions. The more you use your Skrill wallet, the less you will pay.
Depositing and withdrawing at Online betting sites via Skrill
Because of its convenience and high level of security, Skrill is preferred by many gamber in Asia.
The process is pretty easy, after you visit the Asian sportsbooks that you want to deposit, then you choose it as a deposit option and enter Skills ID and the password. The process takes no more than 1 minute.
Withdrawal: The process is equally easy – you need to visit the Banking or Cashier section, choose Skrill as a withdrawal option, and enter your ID and password. Confirm the transaction after selecting the amount of money you wish to transfer from your casino balance to the e-wallet.
What Fees Does Skrill Charge?
One of the most important factors that will determine whether or not Skrill is right for your needs is fees. This doesn’t just come in the form of transfer fees, but also the costs associated with depositing and withdrawing funds, as well as currency exchange fees. We’ve broken the fees down in more detail below.
We will include for you in this table
All payment carry a fee of 1% ( your balance will be subtracted as soon as you deposit
Your personal bank account: 5.50 EUR
Visa debit/credit: equivalent 7.5%
They will charge you up to 1,45% for each transaction.
Skrill Customer Support
If you need assistance with your Skrill account, it is always worth checking their extensive FAQ section first that you can browse such a Account category or Prepaid card from different sections. We found that most account queries can be solved by reading the many help guides on offer. However, if you need to speak with the Skrill team directly, then you have a couple options at your disposal.
If you have any questions about your account or need help, please visit their help hub.
Alternatively, you can send us an email at [email protected] or call us on one of our international toll-free numbers.
International number: +44 203 308 2520.
Why should Asian gamblers use Skrill
- Instant withdrawals – try withdrawing funds over the weekend and you can get frustrated with other online payment providers and e-wallets.
- Other than instant withdrawals, Skrill account holders also enjoy low withdrawal fees.
- Skrill provides its users with exclusive offers. These specialized offers are arranged with bookmakers in Asia
- They also furnish you with a bank card which you can use as travel money and top up/withdraw your funds. You can also use this card to pay selected retailers and product partners.
- Skrill has supported customer service and support. They have varying support tiers which include an FAQ section on their site, email support, and voice support
- You won’t get locked out of your account for no reason at all, unlike some e-wallets in the industry.
- Skrill is recognized and accepted across the world including the Philippines.
- The company also furnishes its customers with a monthly statement, which is great for those who want to keep track of their expenses